Hi! If you're reading this it probably means you are a small business owner or a future business owner looking for low cost marketing strategies. Marketing is never really free, but there are successful ways to run campaigns without spending thousands of dollars on state-of-the-art billboards and commercials.
Let's talk about the cheapest marketing method you can find: social media. Social media is a great way to build brand awareness and generate interest in your business. While many people feel conflicted about using social media due to the potential repercussions of hate comments, there are many ways to keep your pages safe and moderated.
Before we dive into our tips let me tell you some more about myself. My name is Raven and I am a Digital Marketing major going into my senior year of college. I have eight years of graphic design experience, as well as six years of social media and digital marketing. I started managing my own social media page for my video game streaming business when I was 17 years old, and I learned very quickly about conversions between social media and money generation. My streams grew in popularity very quickly as a result of Covid lockdowns, and I ended up growing a close community with thousands of followers across my pages.
Once the lockdowns ended, I was hired to do the social media for my local community college, where I am still working today. Since 2020, I have worked for over seven small businesses (including my own) and helped them with budget-friendly social media campaigns and strategies.
Whether you are here to boost your social media or learn more about digital marketing, I am excited to share what I have learned. Now that you've learned my story, I am ready to hear yours. Let's get posting!

No comments:
Post a Comment